- Conducting environmental and social scoping studies: Determination of a scoping (investigation framework) to identify and briefly assess the projects’ environmental, social and climate-relevant impacts and risks
- Prepare the Environmental and Social Management Plans (ESMP) for Lot 1 (Osh) and Lot 2 (Talas)
- Develop and implement the environmental and social aspects based on ESHS risk and benefit
- Assessment for the Inception Report and regularly update it as per project requirements
- Preparation of an EIA for both locations as required per local legislation
m4eco subcontracted by m4h, as the project lead company, has been awarded two contracts (Lot 1 and Lot 2) by the Ministry of Health and Social Development (MoHSD) of Kyrgyz Republic for consulting services for the Mother and Child Care VI, VII & VIII Perinatal Centre Osh and IX Perinatal Annex Talas projects.
Lot 1: The objective of the assignment is to support the PEM in re-location of the oblast maternity from its current location and new construction and equipment of the Perinatal Centre (PC) on the main campus of the Inter-Oblast Merged Hospital Osh. In addition to the construction work and the supply of high-quality medical and non-medical equipment, various accompanying measures for personal training, maintenance and management of the facility.
Lot 2: The objective of the assignment is to support the PEM in the implementation of a perinatal annex to Talas Oblast maternity including conduction of accompanying training measures under the framework of Financial Cooperation.
m4h and m4eco assist the PEM in establishing the necessary tender and construction documentation, tendering and award of contracts, construction supervision, equipment procurement, handing over and commissioning. We support the PEM in planning and implementation of the accompanying measures as well as in general project management and overall coordination.
m4h and m4eco assist in the disbursement of funds and financial monitoring as well as verify correctness of disbursement claims according to KfW’s guidelines of disbursement. We supervise construction works and ensure quality, timeliness, and budget control as well as compliance with the ESMP.